Thursday, June 10, 2004

Summer is here!

Well, I was reading Glenn and Tammy's blog and I decided to play around with this. It ended up being so easy to create that I ended up on this page and began typing!! I'm not even sure why I am doing this, but I guess it's because it's summer and I have some time on my hands to do whatever I want, now that work is over!! That is always a good thing.

I have been spending lots of time at Lakeside Country Club going swimming and laying out. I got to read some of my book today out there in between swimming. I'm reading Bombshell. It's one of the "Red Dress Ink" publishing company books that I love to read.

I'm not doing too much this summer...except I do have a trip planned to Las Vegas with some teacher friends from work. We are going in late July and staying at The Venetian Resort . We also have tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil show "O". I am very excited about that. So it should be a fun time.

Well, I'm going to sign off for now, since I really had no intention on doing this, but we'll see, it might be fun! Happy Summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger DizWiz said...

Hey, Tiff--Great blog! I'm looking forward to reading all your posts. I even love the name! :-)

You rock!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

Welcome to blogging!

It was interesting to find your blog. It was a direct chain raction from my Blog.
I started blogging http://blog.kah731.com a short while ago. Then I got my friend Chris http://www.sinknet.net/blog/ started. Then he got your brother Glenn http://www.welchhome.com/blog/blog.html started with blogging. This led to you blogging here!

Exciting sutff!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home