Tuesday, June 15, 2004

keeping up with the blog....

I have not been keeping up with this as much as I thought I would, but I decided to get on here again. There has been little going on in Metairie.

I did go to A March of Dimes fundraiser on Friday night with some friends of mine. It was fun. It was a silent auction, but I didn't bid on anything.

The weekend was low keyed. I watched the race on Sunday...it was pretty boring until the last few laps when Harvick and Kenseth got into each other!! My man Dale Jr. came out smelling like a rose again. He has luck on his side this year, it looks like! I hope he goes all the way.

As far as our fantasy NASCAR game goes, I have decided that whomever I pick, will inevitably get screwed in the race. I have some black cloud over the racers I pick. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I will pick the drivers that I don't want to win and see if the bad luck continues with them! I know my brother, Glenn, feels the same way the past few weeks with his picks!

Well, I will sign off for now. Hopefully I'll be on here again sooner than before!

1 Comments:

Blogger DizWiz said...

Heck yeah, I feel the same way about my Fantasy Racing team! I'm on a rotten streak right now, and I hope to turn it around soon...

Keep up the blogging! I'm enjoying reading it!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home