Monday, February 26, 2007

We got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's right, Brian proposed to me and I said YES!!!


It all happened the night before Valentine's Day.


He took me to dinner at Commander's Palace to celebrate Valentine's. After dinner, the waiter brought us two glasses of champagne. I asked Brian if he had ordered these for us and he said, well look at the bottom of the glass. Well there was a gorgeous radiant cut diamond ring with beggetts tied to the bottom of the glass with a red bow!! I was surprised and then Brian asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes!
We went back to my house, showed my family and then started making some phone calls. I had to stop calling people after I started waking people up.
The next day at work, Brian sent me THREE dozen red roses with a beautiful card. It was a great Valentine's...to say the least! ;)


We are extremely happy and excited. We are just trying to get our plans together for our wedding. It's a bit harder than I ever anticipated, but it'll all come together in the end.


You can view more pictures here from our engagement and I have also posted pictures from Mardi Gras here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home