Thursday, April 21, 2005

The First of a Few Trips...

I'm off to Orlando tomorrow night to visit with Glenn and Tammy! This is my first of at least 3 trips there within the next 2 months.

I'm so excited to see their new house and swim in their pool!!!! I'm looking forward to a nice visit with them before the baby arrives. The due date is in three weeks!!! How time has flown! (I guess it flies when I'm not the one expecting!) I can't wait to see the nursery, either.

I'm also looking forward to this weekend because I have not been to Walt Disney World in about 3 years! That's a while for me. The plane tickets were so inexpensive on Southwest that I couldn't pass it up. I truly would not have been able to fill up my car with gas to drive to Orlando, for as cheap as I am flying there!! As I say, you can't stay home for that price!

Well, I'm sure we'll be posting pictures from my little get away, so I'll update the blog after they are up and running. Have a good weekend...I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home