Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Megan's Christening



I heard that you could upload pictures on the blogs a lot easier, so I wanted to try it out. (It is so much better than that Hello stuff!!)

These are from Megan's Christening.

Scott is Megan's Godfather and I am her Godmother.

We had her Christening on Sunday here in New Orleans at the same church Glenn, Scott and myself were christened. Megan wore the same Christening gown that I wore. (It's the one heirloom we have!) We went to the studio to get her portrait taken in the gown today. She did so well!! They came out cute!!

It's been a great week so far. We are babysitting tomorrow night while Glenn and Tammy go to a concert. I can't wait!!

Well, I'll let you know when Glenn posts more of the pictures from Megan's Christening on his website. But I thought I'd share a preview with you. Isn't she so cute?????? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home