Saturday, June 19, 2004

T-doe has TiVo!

I finally did it...I invested in TiVo!!! :) I debated on getting TiVo for about 3 years now, but I took the leap today and bought it! Glenn has had it for almost a year and a half and spoke very highly of it. I aggrivated him enough about it, so I figured I better get it eventually!

I hooked it up all by myself, with only one call to Glenn and one call to TiVo technical support! I have everything working, so far, I think! It's a very neat device. I sure hope I get my money's worth. I'm sure I will! I am only about 2 hours into it. I haven't been able to set up all my shows that I want to record, because it needs to do some "thinking" for about 4 hours--whatever that means! But I'll keep you updated on my progress.

I was just thinking...in the past month, I have bought a new digital camera, a new computer and now TiVo! No more new technology for me for a while, until my wallet catches up with this technology that I just bought!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DizWiz said...

I'm so excited that you got it set up and it's working!!! Good job!!!

Yeah, you have bought a bunch of technology lately. I guess that's the cost of going geek :-)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home