Monday, June 21, 2004

Computer...

I have been by this computer most of the day, since it rained today and I didn't make it to the club or anywhere else. My neck is starting to hurt. As you can see, I finally figured out how to publish a picture on this 'blog.' Frankly, I don't even know what I did to get it there, but it's there!

I was trying to update my web page earlier today, since it has been so long since it has been updated, but I hit a brick wall there. I don't know how to do it anymore. It is still using an address that I had over 2 years ago! I guess I'll just wait for Glenn to come in in August and help me with it! I'm sure he will look very forward to guiding me, yet again, on another computer project of mine!! But that's what he's here for, right?? ;)

Well, my eyes are getting a bit jumpy from being here all day. I'm going to go and watch my shows that I "TiVoed" tonight!! I'm sure I'll be up until 3 a.m., but hey, it's the summer--I can do it now!! By the way, I am liking my TiVo a whole lot!! It's been working great! I am a certifiable GEEK!!! :) Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger DizWiz said...

Help you update your web site? Come on...you just set up a blog and TiVo with no help. You can figure out how to publish your website :-)

Of course I'll help you in August. I'm looking forward to it!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home