Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Sex and the City

I just have to say that I am so glad that Sex and the City is being replayed on TBS. I love seeing all the old episodes from years ago.

From the start of the show in 1998, I have watched every episode; however, I didn't realize how much I have forgotten. To me, this was one of the greatest shows ever created! I never bought the seasons on DVD, so I am TiVoing the episodes every night and then, I am going to put them on tapes.

They have cut out some (obvious) parts, but to tell you the truth...while I am watching these TBS episodes, I can't tell what is missing. The meat of the show is there, if you will, their relationships and that is what I loved about this show. And to my surprise, they can use lots of 'words' on TBS that I would not have thought they could!! I think they have done a great job and thank Goodness for TBS bringing back such wonderful memories of this incredible show!! I am a happy gal from 9:00-10:10 p.m.!! :)



P.S. Happy Birthday Miss Phyllis!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home