Sunday, June 27, 2004

Am I really this old?

Well today was my birthday! I can't believe that I am getting so old!! I went to dinner at Shogun last night with 8 other friends. We did the 'Hibachi bar.' I had never been there before last night. It was really good! They cooked the food right in front of us on the grill and it was made to order. It was a lot of fun. After dinner, we went to the 'old' Parkway, now The Bulldog for a drink. It was nice. I could tell lastnight when I was ready to go home before midnight, that I am getting old! That used to be my starting time to GO OUT! How things change...

Today, my mom and I went to eat lunch together. Every place we picked to eat was closed for one reason or another. We tried 3 different places, until we ended up eating at Deanie's. It was very good! We had so much food, I couldn't even breathe. We got the BBQ shrimp for an appetizer and they were delicious! And we split a half of a seafood platter. Needless to say, we had dinner just from the left-overs! It was really a great lunch.

Then tonight, Miss Phyllis, Mr. Billy and Ma'Ma' came over for cake and ice cream. My mom made a strawberry cake! It was goooood! So, now I am stuffed from way too much food for one weekend and my b-day is coming to an end! It was a wonderful birthday! One more year down...I wonder what this year will bring for me??? I'll keep you updated!

I do want to thank everyone for the beautiful cards, gifts and phone calls today!! I have great friends and family!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home