Monday, August 09, 2004

Family week

I know it's been a while since I made a post on here, but it's been a busy couple of weeks.

I have been getting ready for school to start back. I go back on Aug. 18th. I'm not ready for it to start, but I know once it does, it'll be ok. The anticipation is worse than actually going back! I'm looking forward to seeing the children again. I have had a good summer and spent time with friends and family and even managed to get out of town for a vacation!

Glenn and Tammy came in town on Saturday from Orlando! Glenn, Scott and I gave my mom a big surprise on Saturday night when Glenn arrived here. She was in so much shock and cried for hours! (Kind of too personal to talk about on the internet!) Our cousin, Ryan, spent time with us that night, since he was spending the night at our Ma'Ma's house! We watched a movie and hung out. He is such a great kid! It was really great to be with him. He has so many stories and is hysterical!

We went to Tammy's parent's house yesterday to celebrate her birthday. (There are pictures are posted here.) It was very nice. After her party and Mass, Miss Phyllis, Mr. Billy, Steven and Drew came over for "therapy" last night and it was fun, as usual! Then, Glenn and I stayed up playing on the computer and playing with TiVo late last night!

We will be busy throughout the week. We want to go swimming at the club one day for sure. It's been a while since Glenn has been over there! On Thursday, Tammy, my mom and I are going to pamper ourselves and go get pedicures! Saturday night is our cousin, Marc's, wedding. We have the rehearsal party on Thursday at Ralph's on the Park! It will be a fun-filled weekend! I'm looking forward to it!


1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

School started today for us. All 3 boys, in 2 different schools.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home