Sunday, August 15, 2004

Jam Packed Week and Weekend!

This week and weekend were jam packed with functions for our family. Glenn and Tammy were in town from Orlando for Marc’s wedding. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise, considering that Hurricane Charley hit Orlando! Their home is ok, but he said they have lots of trees uprooted and it’s a mess.

Marc’s rehearsal for the wedding was Thursday night. The dinner was at Ralph’s on the Park. The dinner was delicious and everyone who made speeches did a wonderful job.

I did have some of my “Jeep Bad Luck” happen that night, however. My car got broken into at the restaurant. I had valet parked it, thank goodness, but four kids broke the glass and were trying to steal ‘whatever.’ They didn’t take anything, thank God! The valet guy caught them and they were detained by the police, but were released shortly after. Fingerprints were suppose to be taken by the police, but since the car had been moved from the crime scene, they couldn’t take them or something like that! So, I had to get the window fixed on Friday! It’s always something!

On Saturday, it was my cousin, Marc and Bridget’s wedding. We had a fantastic time! The ceremony was at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church and the reception was at The Riverview Room. It was awesome weather for a wedding! (Our temperature dropped last week and we couldn’t be happier down here!!) We danced a lot at the wedding to the band Stormy and hung out with family and friends. Some of our cousin’s went out after the wedding, too. We are all suffering today! ;)

I have posted pictures from the wedding on our website. You can check them out here. I have to get a CD made from pictures that I took with my uncle’s camera. I took a bunch for him at the church, so there will be more to come!

I only have 2 more days off of work!!! :( Those nine weeks sure do fly by when you are having fun!! ;) It was good that I have been so busy lately, because I didn’t even have time to think about going back to work! I’ll let you know how it all goes this week back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

Wow - that is busy!

Boy that sucks having your jeep broken into. I'm glad you only have to replace a window and didn't lose anything. When I had a jeep, it got broken into on Christmas day in NYC. They broke the lock out of the door. Luckily it wasn't too hard (or too expensive) for the auto shop to weld in a little metal and put the lock (that was still hanging on the door) back in.

I wish you well going back to work!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home