Thursday, October 14, 2004

Stephanie and Scott's baby arrives!!!

William Scott Sterling II arrived on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 at 11:13 p.m. at Woman’s Hospital in Baton Rouge, LA. He weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. He’s gorgeous!!

Lauren and I traveled up to Baton Rouge on Tuesday afternoon around 1:00 p.m. for the birth. But William had different plans. He waited until later that night to enter the world! Lauren and I had to head back to New Orleans around 9:00 p.m., so we were not there for the birth!! I was bummed out, but my mom and I went back up last night to see William! I couldn’t wait. He is just perfect. He looks like a little angel! Mom (Stephanie) is doing very well and her and Dad (Scott) are thrilled to have their son here!

I have posted pictures on my website. You can view them here.

I can’t wait to see William again soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home