Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Two days until New York!!!!

We leave on Friday for New York City!! I’m so excited!!! I know we are going to have a blast.

Glenn and Tammy got tickets to The David Letterman Show for Monday night!! He had to answer a trivia question today about the show. They asked him where Rupert Jee works…Hello Deli!!! We all applied, but the rest of us haven’t gotten a call yet. I’m just glad they are getting to go to the show. Some of us will probably go to The Today Show on Monday morning, so keep your eyes peeled for us!

We have our days planned with plenty to do while we are there. It’s always fun to go with people who haven’t been there before and Glenn, Tammy, and Scott have never been, so we’ll be touring the Big Apple together seeing all the big sites! Hopefully, the weather will be very pleasant! I’m looking VERY forward to COOL weather!!! It’s been sooooooo HOT here…I can’t take much more of it!

I’ll post pictures when we return on Tuesday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

Have fun!!
I just got back from the NYC area a week and a half ago. We finished the trip in the Catskills. It was Coold. It felt warmer at 11pm at night in Denver when we got back. But maybe part of that is that it wasn't that wet cold. :)
Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home