Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Back from NYC and I'm officially going to be "Aunt T!!"

We are back from our New York trip!!!! It was just fantastic! We did everything that we could in the days we were there. Some of us went to see the Broadway Play "Wonderful Town." It was the best play I have ever seen! I thoroughly enjoyed it! I even managed to get a picture with Brooke Shields!

We did so much, there is not enough time to post it all, but there are pictures posted on Glenn and Tammy's website. You can view them here.

We also were surprised with the news that Glenn and Tammy are expecting a baby in May!!!!!!! We are just thrilled and couldn't be happier! I'll now be an official "Aunt T!"

Well, I'm off to bed to rejuvenate this tired body of mine. Those New Yorkers really move fast and we had to move fast, as well, in order for us not to be walked or run over!! Now, it's back to the slow-paced world of New Orleans!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

Welcome back - going to look at the pictures now.

Congrats all around!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home