Sunday, November 07, 2004

Jenni and George's baby is here!!!!

Jenni called me Friday, (Nov. 5, 2004) morning around 10:15 and said her water had broken and they were on the way to the hospital. She was 3 cm dilated for most of the day. But 10:00 p.m., she had not progressed, so they did a C-section on her.

She delivered a beautiful little boy, Henry Allen Cutrer, at 11:38 p.m. at Wesley Hospital in Hattiesburg, MS. He weighed 7 lbs and 5 oz. and was 20 ½ inches long.

Jenni’s cousin, Libby, and I went up to Hattiesburg to see the Cutrer family on Saturday. Henry is so adorable! He has a big dimple in his chin, like I have never seen before!! It’s just like his daddy’s and his Uncle Doug’s! He also has Jenni’s fingers to the tee!! It is so incredible!

I’m so happy for Jenni and George! They are going to be amazing parents to Henry!

I have posted pictures on my website. They can be seen here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Horowitz said...

Wow! Congrats!
(I've been meaning to post that since the first day - but I've been bad about commenting - sorry!)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home