Saturday, December 04, 2004

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" (That was our favorite song, growing up around Christmas time!) Well, we bought our tree last week and decorated last night. It looks pretty good. It's always fun to put up all of the ornaments! I, of course, like to reminisce about different trips we've taken and that we bought ornaments from and to reminisce about memories from our younger days. We have had some ornaments forever!! I also had on the Christmas music all day today, which really puts you in the Christmas spirit!

I still have some Christmas shopping to do, but I have done a little bit on-line, which has really been nice. You gotta love it being delivered right to the front door, with no hassle of the dreaded malls!!

This is probably the last weekend with not much planned. Next week, some of my friends and I are going to see musical "Hairspray." It should be good, I hope! And I have a birthday party for one of my friends little girls. The following weekend, I have William's Christening and one of our family's Christmas parties. And then Christmas will be here before we know it!! This year has flown!!!

Happy Holidays!!

By the way, I have our Thanksgiving pictures posted on our website in case anyone is interested!!

1 Comments:

Blogger DizWiz said...

It sure is looking like Christmas! I still play that song when I'm decorating the tree. I'm also listening to all my Christmas songs at work through my iPod :-)

Christmas is a wonderful time of year!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home